Research has shown that trampolines offer a number of benefits for autistic children and teenagers.
- Jumping and bouncing on a trampoline gives them a safe place to burn energy and anxiety
- Increase muscle strength and bone density while giving a fun cardio workout
- Can act as a reward for using appropriate behaviors
- Builds core strength, helping avoid mundane injuries
- Builds body awareness and improves coordination
- Become more comfortable interacting with other kids while jumping
This month, in order to reach out to families with autistic kids, we are offering them our autism awareness special pricing all month long.
Typically, a child 7 years old and younger cost $6 for the first hour with a discount on the second hour, 8 and older for $10 with a discounted second hour. Now, for the whole month of April, autistic children get 2 hours of jump time for $5 regardless of age! And, because many children need supervision, one parent will get 2 hours of FREE jump time to give their child the support they need.
For schools and support groups, we will be offering a similar autism awareness deal, children and teens with autism will get 2 hours of jump time for $5, but teachers and support staff members will all get in for FREE!
We at Krazy Air know the value of our facility in building:
- muscle tone
- bone density
- situational awareness
- family unity
- a lot more…
These benefits are multiplied for families that have children with autism. Come on in and take advantage of our autism awareness special, during all regular hours.
See more about our pricing and specials here.