Need a Little Mommy and Me Time?
Have you been looking for a good way to get the kids out of the house for a few hours a day? The park is too hot and letting them climb the walls at home is out of the question… Not safe.
- Come in Monday through Thursday
- Jump for 2 hours between 10:00am and 2:00pm
- $6.00 per child ages 19 months to 7 years old
- 1 parent per child with wristband
While your kids are having the time of their lives, burning all sorts of calories and exhausting themselves, you can jump with them for free, or relax in one of our many conveniently located couches or lounge chairs.
You won’t need to worry about your babies being bounced into the ceiling, or trampled underfoot by teenagers, because most of them are in school and because we have a dedicated kids zone for small children. Your kids will have almost complete access to everything our 28,000 square foot facility has to offer.
So let them run and jump and play without worrying about breaking any rules, or decorations.
Lunch will be available whenever you’re ready, at our in house ‘Steve’s Krazy Subs’.
I recommend you try one of our Root Beer ice cream cones, you can even get one for free just by posting a video of your family having fun at Krazy Air on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
- Kids under 18 months old get in for free.
- If your baby is actually a baby and can’t support its own head, please don’t put or bring him or her onto a trampoline for their own safety.
- One free adult wristband per paid child wristband, ages 7 & younger.